Acento organises a series of activities included in the Spanish courses for foreigners and other complementary events so that students can enjoy their time in Zaragoza and Aragon, including group trips to Madrid and Barcelona.
Activities included in the course: As well as the theory classes and the curricular workshops that are taught in the classroom, a variety of extracurricular activities are offered in which students can put their knowledge to the test, for example:
- Classes outside the classroom, learning everyday slang.
- Guided tours of the historic centre of Zaragoza.
- Guided visits to historic and tourist centres on the outskirts of Zaragoza.
- Visits to fairs, congresses and local companies as complementary activities to the workshops.
- Tastings sessions of the famous Spanish gastronomy: “Tapas y vinos, más allá de la lengua española “ (Tapas and wines, beyond the Spanish language)
For more information, please read the information of each course.