Foundation Year: Preparation for Spanish B1 exam
Course description Foundation Year: Preparation for Spanish B1 exam
The annual course for students with an elementary (A1) or beginner (A2) level is designed for those students who want to learn the language and at the same time, enjoy their time in Spain discovering the Spanish cuisine, culture, literature, etc. The linguistic immersion of the student is fundamental to the success of this type of course.
The course consists of 4 hours a day with a focus on active communicative skills of oral transmission and interaction and the passive communication skills of written transmission and interaction. Within these 4 hours a day, there will be language classes and workshops dedicated to cultural topics such as festivities, traditions, history, literature, cinema, etc. Depending on the level of the group, different curricular and extracurricular activities will be designed to help the learning process. Whoever said that learning only takes place in the classroom?
Levels: The Intensive Spanish course is available for levels:
- A1 (elementary)
- A2 (beginners) *
* Possibility of sitting the official DELE examination. DELE official exam fees not included in the total price.
Activities included in the course: Each course consists of fixed activities in the programme, usually those related to the most important historical or social cultural environments in Zaragoza and its surroundings. However, depending on the month, Zaragoza offers a variety of cultural or sports activities that allow our students to get closer to and more involved in our culture. An example of the fixed activities is:
- Guided day trips to the historic centre of Zaragoza.
- Guided visits to historic and tourist centres on the outskirts of Zaragoza.
- Visits to trade fairs or local companies as supplementary activities to the workshops.
Extracurricular Activities: In addition to the classes and workshops, and the activities included in the course, Acento organises different extracurricular activities for students who want to take advantage of the strategic location of Zaragoza and discover other famous cities in Spain, including:
- Excursions to spend the weekend in different and amazing places in Aragon, with sports activities: hiking, mountaineering and of course, enjoying the local gastronomy!
- Guided tours to other nearby cities, such as Madrid and Barcelona, with transportation and accommodation included.
* All activities will be announced on our website monthly so that the student can select and sign up for the ones they prefer. Depending on the activity, the number of participants may vary. Cost of activities not included in the total price.
Accommodation: The University provides three possibilities for choosing accommodation, depending on the preferences of each student. The total price of the course will depend on the accommodation choice. For more information about the accommodation, consult here.
*The price does not include the accommodation.
Transportation: The University offers students a free bus network. For more information, click here.