1.- POLICY REGARDING USE OF THE WEBSITE
The term ‘Website’ includes, without limitation, data, texts, graphics, images, animated musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs and other media included in the same and in general all creations expressed by any means or medium, whether tangible or intangible, regardless of whether they are susceptible to protection by intellectual and industrial property rights in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Upon accessing the Website, the user acquires a series of rights and obligations with the aim of ensuring adequate enjoyment of the services and content contained on the Website and which USJ offers to users free of charge.
The user accepts that access to the Website and use of its services and content is carried out under its sole and exclusive responsibility.
The status of a user is acquired upon accessing the Website. The user shall use the services and content solely for personal use and/or in its capacity as a member of USJ and shall not be entitled to subsequently use the same in any manner with a view to making any financial gain or other direct or indirect benefit.
The user acknowledges that the internet is not completely safe and undertakes to establish appropriate technical security measures to prevent undesired actions affecting the information system, files and computer equipment used to access the internet and particularly the Website.
2.- OBJECT OF THE WEBSITE
The Website may be used to access the different content and services offered by USJ or where applicable by third-party providers upon the terms specified for such content and services.
In general, the services and content offered via the Website will be available in Spanish, although USJ reserves the right to offer the content and services in other official autonomous languages and any other language spoken in the European Union or outside its borders.
3.- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
The user may:
- Use the services and content available on the Website solely for personal use, without prejudice to any specific terms regulating use of specific services and/or content intended for members of USJ.
- Download a single copy of the Website for offline viewing for personal and non-commercial purposes.
The user may not in any case:
- Use the services, wholly or in part, to promote, sell, contract, advertise or publish its own information or third-party information without the prior written consent of USJ.
- Enter information on the Website or use the existing services for the purpose of directly or indirectly violating the rights of other users of the Website or of USJ or which incites or promotes criminal, xenophobic, terrorist or degrading acts on the basis of age, sex, religion or belief, or pornographic, obscene or violent acts or any other acts that violate the law or generally accepted standards of morality and customs. For these purposes, information shall, without limitation, be deemed to include: texts, images, graphics, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, data, notes and any other type of information.
- Include hyperlinks to this Website on its private or commercial websites that are not limited solely and exclusively to accessing the home page of the Website.
- Perform any action that prevents or hinders access to the Website by users, or the hyperlinks providing access to the services and content offered by USJ or third parties via the Website.
- Use the Website as a means of accessing the internet or the services and content of the Website for the commission of any act that violates the law, generally accepted standards of morality and customs, public order or the ideals and values of USJ.
- Wholly or partially copy this Website on another website or create frames on a website under its responsibility or ownership that copy the home page corresponding to the Website and/or pages accessible via the same without prior consent from USJ.
- Use any kind of computer virus, code, software, computer program, computer or telecommunications equipment that may cause damage or unauthorised alterations of the content, programs or systems that may be accessed via the services and content provided on the Website or the information systems, files and computers of the users thereof or make unauthorised access to any content and/or services on the Website.
- Eliminate or modify in any way the protective or identification devices of USJ or its legitimate owners that may be included in the content hosted on the Website, or symbols that USJ or legitimate third-party owners of rights may incorporate in their creations that are subject to intellectual property rights on the Website.
- Include on websites under its responsibility or ownership any trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs owned by USJ.
4.- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USJ
USJ reserves the following rights:
- To modify the terms of access to the Website, whether technical or otherwise, unilaterally and without prior notice to users, without prejudice to the specific terms governing the use of certain services and/or content intended for members of USJ and users of the Website.
- To establish specific terms and, where applicable, demand a price or other requirements to access certain services and/or content.
- To limit, exclude or impose terms on access by users when the guarantees of correct use of the Website by such users are not provided in accordance with the obligations and prohibitions assumed by the same. To modify, update or delete all or part of the provision of a service or supply of content, without giving rise to any right to compensation, in the event that it is unlawful or contrary to the terms established for the same, without prejudice to the specific terms governing use of certain services and/or content intended for users of the Website.
- To take any legal or judicial action that it deems necessary or appropriate to protect the rights of USJ and demand compensation arising from the improper or unlawful use of all or part of the services and content provided via the Website.
5.- EXEMPTION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF USJ
USJ shall not be held liable for damages of any kind in the following cases:
- Impossibility or difficulties connecting to the communications network providing access to the Website, regardless of the type of connection used by the user.
- Interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the Website, or the availability and continuity of the Website or its services and/or content, where this is due to causes beyond the control of USJ.
- USJ does not assume any liability whatsoever for the services and content offered by third-party service providers, particularly with regard to providers of information society services.
- Damages caused by information, content, products or services provided, communicated, hosted, transmitted, displayed or offered by third parties not associated with USJ via a website that may be accessed via a link existing on this Website.
- Processing and subsequent use of personal data by third parties not associated with USJ and the relevance of the information requested by such third parties.
- The quality and speed of access to the Website and the technical conditions to be met by the user in order to access the Website and/or its services and content.
- Delays or faults in the access and/or functioning of the services and/or content of the Website due to force majeure.
6.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The user acknowledges that the content and services offered via the Website, including without limitation any texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs and all comments and exhibitions thereof are protected by intellectual and industrial property laws. All the intellectual property rights relating to the content of the Website are the property of USJ.
The trademarks, trade names and distinctive signs appearing on the Website are the property of USJ or where applicable third parties and are protected by the applicable industrial property laws.
The provision of services and publication of content via the Website shall not in any case imply any assignment, waiver or total or partial transfer of ownership of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights by USJ and/or legitimate third-party owners.
If any wilful or negligent act or omission directly or indirectly attributable to the user of the Website results in the breach of intellectual and industrial property rights of USJ or third parties (whether or not any benefit is obtained) causing any damage, loss, joint and several liability, expense of any kind, penalty, coercive measure, fine or any other amount arising or deriving from any claim, action, lawsuit or proceedings, whether civil, criminal or administrative, USJ shall be entitled to bring any and all legal claims against the user to claim any compensation, including moral damages and damage to reputation, consequential damages and loss of profit, advertising costs or of any other nature necessary to compensate the damage suffered, amounts of any fines or sentences, interest accruing due to delay, the cost of financing all of the above, judicial costs and the amount of legal costs due to the causes specified above, without prejudice to the exercise of any other legal actions that may correspond to USJ.
The use of hyperlinks to the Website shall only be authorised by USJ in writing provided that the hyperlink is implemented as indicated below:
- The link shall only allow access to the home page of this Website.
- In order to avoid confusion among users of the Website, it shall be prohibited to load any page belonging to the Website into one section of another web page divided into frames in a manner which causes distortion in the presentation of the Website (framing).
- Permission to insert a link shall not in any case be deemed to constitute consent to reproduce the visual and functional aspects (‘look and feel’) of this Website.
- Web environments or navigation bars may not be inserted for the pages that make up the Website without prior consent.
- The hyperlink may only consist of text. The use of graphics or logos shall require a licence for their use issued by USJ. Regardless, the text must clearly indicate that it provides a link to the Website. The appearance, the visual effect, the location and in general the characteristics of the hyperlink shall make it clear that it links to the Website and is not bound by any relationship of partnership, association, sponsorship, employment or any other type to the website that contains the hyperlink.
8.- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The above information allows users, in the cases contemplated in the applicable legislation, to grant their informed, specific and unequivocal consent so that USJ may proceed with the processing of their personal data.
10.- NULLITY AND VOIDABILITY
11.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION