What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that websites can install on your computer. They are used for a range of functions: storing search preferences, collection of statistical information, certain technical functions, etc. Cookies are sometimes used to store basic information on your browsing habits or computer system, and may allow recognition of your computer.
Why are cookies important?
Cookies are useful for various reasons. From a technical viewpoint, they allow websites to adapt to your preferences, for example by storing your preferred language. In addition, they help those responsible for websites to improve their services, thanks to the statistical information they collect.
Cookies used by this Website
Generally speaking, each cookie used by this Website may be grouped into one of three categories:
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow users to browse the web, platform or application and use the different options and services such as, for example, identification of sessions, access to restricted areas and sharing of content via social networks.
- Analytics cookies: These are cookies that allow quantification of the number of visitors and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our services. The cookies used correspond to Google Analytics.
The different cookies used by this Website are listed below:
|Session start||SESSx||Starts the session for the user visiting the Website and identifies and manages the session state for a specific user.||Own cookie|
|Collects anonymous information on browsing on the Website by the user to determine the source of visits and other similar statistical data.||Google privacy centre|
|NID||A unique ID used by Google to store information on preferences.||Google privacy centre|
|Information for remarketing policies to display advertising based on the interests the user has shown during browsing.||Google privacy centre|
|Information used by Twitter to adequately display the activity of the USJ Twitter account displayed on the home page of the Website.||Política de cookies de Twitter|
Configuration of cookies on your browser
Most browsers allow you to enable or disable cookies according to your preferences. The instructions to adjust settings for cookies on the main browsers are set out below:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, please contact Google support.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalised Settings.
For more information, please contact Mozilla support
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, please contact Microsoft support
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, please contact Apple support
Complemento de inhabilitación para navegadores de Google Analytics
Para evitar que Google Analytics recopile y utilice sus datos, ponemos a su disposición la extensión de inhabilitación para navegadores de Google Analytics en el siguiente enlace. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/index.html?hl=es
Además Google tiene su propia política relativa al uso de cookies publicitarias http://www.google.es/policies/technologies/ads/